Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Saying Goodbye

Sorry - this is way belated! Okay, so my awesome friends gave me a going away party when I left Springville Police. Vince and Summer threw a party for all of our friends and co-workers. It was awesome! They had dinner fixed for everyone. They put stuff out all over the table and it was a create your own kabob. It was one of the coolest dinners I have ever been to! The kabobs were delicious! They had three different kinds of meats with different marinades. It was to die for! It was one of the hardest days ever to leave Springville, but I am now on a new destination in life at Spanish Fork. I have really enjoyed my new job, especially now that i can look forward to every weekend off. I miss dispatching and escpecially all of my friends. I will keep in touch with each of you! Thank you to all of you who made work so much fun and all the great times we had! Vince, Lindsey, Summer and Brady - thank you so much for the party - you are such awesome friends! We have had so much fun together! I got some cute pictures of some of the ones who were there. Thanks to all of my friends and co-workers! You are the greatest!





1 comment:

Tricia said...

You are definitely in for a great ride! I miss everyone so much!