Tuesday, October 28, 2008

More Birthday Surprises!

Okay, so this birthday can we say i got major S-P-O-I-L-E-D!! Matt got me a beautiful dining room set for my house. It is one of the new square distressed tables. I absolutely love it! He is so thoughtful in what he gets me. I love that he takes the time to make it special for me. I just want him to know how much I love and appreciate him every single day. Thank you so much for the beautiful table. My mom, dad and sisters got me a new track light for my kitchen. Boy! Can we say gorgeous! I absolutely love it. I don’t have a picture of it yet because we still have to put the pendants on it. It turned out to be so awesome! I also got a couple of darling outfits! I am so excited to wear them. They are way cute - but my sisters always have great taste! They always look beautiful! My family is so great to me. They are seriously the best parents and siblings a girl could ever ask for! This has been the best birthday ever! Hayley, Vince, Lindsey, Summer and Brady planned a big party at the Prestwich Restaurant. They were all there, along with my cousin Sammie and our awesome friend Molly. It was also Vince’s birthday and Summer’s son Gavin’s. We had such a great time! Thanks to everyone for making it such a special day!









2 comments:

Angus Family said...

Great table! Where did he get it? I am looking for a new table but I don't want the countertop height ones. Hope you had a great birthday. I like your hair color.

Lydia said...

He got it at RC Willey.. It is just a normal height.. i love it that way. Thanks!