Thursday, September 11, 2008

State Fair!!

Last Saturday Matt's Dad took us all to the State Fair. We had such a good time. We visited all of the booths and vendors. We walked through the petting zoo and Matt even put on an apron and joined the kids in planting a garden! LOL... I thought he looked cute! We went to one of the show barns and found a poster of a pig I painted when I was 12 years old! I couldn't believe it was still there! The year I painted it, I actually won Grand Prize and won tickets for my whole family to attend the State Fair! It was a long time ago! YIKES! Matt's dad saw a booth that you can stick your hand in hot wax while you are holding a rose. It kind of makes it more sentimental because it is your actual hand. I think Susie will love it! She is gone for the week to visit Matt's sister who had surgery, so she will be surprised when she gets home. One last thing - I am asking everyone to please pray for my sister. She had a kidney stone surgery, she had a kidney stone the size of a quarter and she has been so very sick. I hope she gets better soon! Keep her in your prayers! Thanks to all of my great friends and family out there! I love you all!









2 comments:

Tricia said...

How fun... that's so neat that your picture was still there! You guys look so cute!
Which sister... Erin or Hayley?
Definitely keeping her in our prayers, no matter which one. It's so good to see your cute face! *Ü*

Cameron and Amy said...

Which sister? We'll keep her in ours too.